Friday 20 July 2012

Orange & Berry Scones


However you choose to pronounce it (the "posher" way or not, I seem to end up saying both, so God only knows what's wrong with me there), scones are really great little thing. Or big things. 
These are little, anyway.



My mum isn't much of a scone person, but regardless I seem to have been on a half-hearted mission to make some that she does. I think I succeeded with these, too. Having made scones before (only once) with debatable success, I was pretty impressed with how these cam out, especially as made them on a bit of a whim at about midnight. They're light, fluffy, and just enough flavour from the orange zest and texture from the dried berry mix - good on their own, or with butter and jam.

Yum.



Recipe from Joy The Baker


No comments:

Post a Comment