Monday 30 July 2012

foodie film photo adventures (or something)



 






When I last visited London, I had a coffee date with my wonderful friend Dom - we had a poke about, and then she took me to one of her favourite café's in Angel, Islington, called Maison D'être. It's one of the quaintest little places I've ever been to, but really perfect. It's a bit pricey but certainly worth it. I went a little photo-mad, but if you'd been there I don't think you would have blamed me for it.
                             
Wandering Islington and failing to focus on people and getting signs instead.





Above are a few photos from another café - but this from from South Kensington. I visited it with my wonderful friend Bob when she visited London a few months ago. It's a beautiful French café-restaurant that I've completely forgotten the name of (oops). The coffee is fantastic, as is the soup (I haven't ordered anything else of the menu...yet). 



1 comment:

  1. Wow, these images are absolutely gorgeous. Lovely use of light.

    ReplyDelete